If you’re here, then you must be interested in buying a book, or maybe you just have – thank you! Your journey to reclaiming and restoring yourself (or giving the gift of that to another mummy) has begun. Here you can find information on deliveries to New Zealand, Australia and beyond.
New Zealand Deliveries
- All orders are sent by Fastway courier service.
- The delivery fee is $5 for an A5 package. This can fit a maximum of 2 books within it.
- More than 2 books is considered a bulk purchase and we will get in touch to discuss delivery options with you.
- All orders are dispatched within 1-2 working days. You will receive an email confirmation when your order has been processed and is on it’s way to you. Please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- We use a signature required service for orders with the exception of rural deliveries.
- All orders are sent by NZ Post.
- The delivery fee is $10 for an A5 package. This can fit a maximum of 3 books within it.
- More than 3 books is considered a bulk purchase and we will get in touch to discuss delivery options with you.
- All orders are dispatched within 1-2 working days. You will receive an email confirmation when your order has been processed and is on it’s way to you. Please allow 5-10 working days for delivery.
- The parcels are untracked and no signature is required. Please contact me if you would like to upgrade.
- I would love to have mummies the world over have access to my book, and will happily send anywhere in the world. Please send me a message and I will look into the NZ Post delivery fee to your country, and we can arrange the transaction direct.
- Any taxes, duty or other fees incurred on arrival internationally will be the responsibility of the customer.
- If you are interested in a bulk purchase (four or more books), please contact me to arrange.
- Great care has been taken in crafting the book ‘Dear Mummy, You’re Important Too‘, and in the delivery methods we use.
- If the item for some reason is faulty, we will gladly replace it.
- If the product has been damaged in transit, please let us know immediately and we will contact the courier company directly to sort out any claims.
- Your purchase is non-refundable so please buy mindfully. If you had intended the book for yourself and for some reason change your mind about wanting it, we suggest perhaps you might give the book as a gift to another mummy xx